mailing list footer addition request

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Sun Sep 11 17:02:46 MDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 13:38 -0600, Hans Fugal wrote:
> So I've modified it just a bit more. Stuart, I added the unsubscribe
> link you asked for, but it was never in the footer to begin with.

My bad. I think the new footer is beautiful. I have switched my sig to
commemorate the occasion.

Stuart Jansen                 e-mail/jabber: sjansen at

Configuration files should be hand coded C statically linked into
the binary. If you can't write C, you have no business telling
software what to do.