mailing list footer addition request

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Sun Sep 11 12:49:42 MDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 12:37 -0600, Andy Bradford wrote:
> By the  way, there seems  to be one feature  of this new  signature that
> plays nicely with Gmail. Gmail now hides the footer because it thinks it
> is quoted text... Very funny indeed.  At least with the original footer,
> it could  be viewed in Gmail,  albeit somewhat misformatted, but  now it
> doesn't even show up.

Wonder if that means that gmail hides my sig. It is a long standing
convention that sigs start with --. For an Internet savy company, I've
been pretty surprised and disappointed in gmail and its odd behaviors.

It is also still worth noting, why aren't instruction for un-subscribing
included in the footer anymore?

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com
* ^From:.*sjansen@