mailing list footer addition request

Andy Bradford amb-plug at
Sat Sep 10 11:04:33 MDT 2005

Thus said Jake Pollmann on Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:11:51 MDT:

> Say what you will,  but Outlook and Gmail are what  I use because they
> are the best solutions for my applications.

I was really just taking a stab  at Gmail since there is already no hope
for Outlook.

> I too, believe that ASCII art in sigs should be a thing of the past.

Granted,  the PLUG  mailing  list  isn't super  large,  but imagine  the
bandwidth costs incurred  of attaching even a 1k image  instead of a 190
byte ASCII footer. When did you send in your last donation for PLUG? No,
I prefer  my emails to arrive  quickly when possible and  if using ASCII
footers is faster, then by all means,  lets use them (if footers we must

GnuPG ID 0xA63888C9 (D2DA 68C9 BB2B 26B4 8204  2219 A43E F450 A638 88C9)
 11:04am  up 81 days, 19:42,  2 users,  load average: 1.25, 1.31, 1.15