broadband options in Utah Valley?

Matthew Ross Walker matt at thebraingarden.com
Fri Sep 9 13:27:40 MDT 2005

Greg Hill wrote:
> Ok, so I've been on Digis for a while now, and they've gone from
> reliable to semi-reliable to the ultimate suckiest ISP I've ever used. I
> lagged out of warcraft 3 4 times last night.  Anyway, I'm looking into
> other options around here and they seem rather limited.  If I lived in
> Orem, I could go for the Utopia project (I wish), but I live in Pleasant
> Grove.  So far, the only other options I know of are Qwest DSL and UVNet
> (thanks to someone mentioning it previously on the list).  Are there
> other good options for home internet around here?
>
> Greg

I've had great service on my DSL line. The line itself is from qworst,
but I use XMission for the ISP. They've been superb.

--
Matthew Walker
The Brain Garden, Inc
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-1075
Home: (801) 491-2079
Page: (801) 283-9887 (Emergencies Only)

Random Quote:
Survivulousness:
	The tendency to visualize oneself enjoying being the last
person on Earth.  "I'd take a helicopter up and throw microwave ovens
down on the Taco Bell."
		-- Douglas Coupland, "Generation X: Tales for an Accelerated
		   Culture"