broadband options in Utah Valley?

Greg Hill greg at kathihill.com
Fri Sep 9 13:12:46 MDT 2005

Ok, so I've been on Digis for a while now, and they've gone from
reliable to semi-reliable to the ultimate suckiest ISP I've ever used.
I lagged out of warcraft 3 4 times last night.  Anyway, I'm looking into
other options around here and they seem rather limited.  If I lived in
Orem, I could go for the Utopia project (I wish), but I live in Pleasant
Grove.  So far, the only other options I know of are Qwest DSL and UVNet
(thanks to someone mentioning it previously on the list).  Are there
other good options for home internet around here?

Greg