Any recommendations on where to get a static ip or a cheap hosting plans?

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Fri Sep 9 09:23:09 MDT 2005

bibhor dhungel wrote:

>Hi,
>i am looking for a either a cheap hosting plan or get a static ip through
>one of the local isp's. any recommendations?
>thanks

UVNet is a great ISP that is generous with thier static IPs.  When we
asked if we could have one they asked "How many?" and there wasn't an
additional price unless you got more then 8.  If I remember correctly
anyway.  Darkscape.net is a great and cheap hosting company.  I've
hosted many sites with them on their $7 a month package and never saw
any down time and I have worked a lot with their customer support.
Really great guys working there.

Eric