Skilled Java Developer Needed

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:15:37 MDT 2005

On 9/9/05, Erin Sharmahd <tuxgirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not claiming that meetings are bad.
They are all bad. :)  Don't let anyone fool you.

> However, many meetings could either
> be pared down or combined or something to reduce the time spent in
> meetings....
> Anyway, this is probably old news for everyone actually in industry.
> I just have found it interesting...

Yeah, this is old news. :)  You will quickly find out some people love
meetings and will schedule them whenever they can just for the sake of
having something on their calendar.  The most meetings happen around
layoff time.  Everyone has to scramble to look important, and what
better way than to schedule a meeting.