yum repo for squidguard

Lee Higginson leeard at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 20:15:10 MDT 2005

Does anyone know of a yum repo for squidguard?  I'm not having any luck
getting it installed by compiling it.  I found an RPM, but it says I
need to have libdb-3.2.so installed.  After googling for quite some time
I found out that libdb-3.2.so is part of Berkeley db according to one
site I found.  I haven't been able to successfully install berkeley db
either.  I would really appreciate any help anyone can provide.  I
really don't think installing this should be so difficult, maybe it's
just the newbie in me.  :)

Lee Higginson
leeard at comcast.net