[Fwd: support engineer wanted]

Jayce^ jason at infogenix.com
Thu Sep 8 14:11:01 MDT 2005

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: support engineer wanted
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:47:12 -0600
From: Dave Jenkins <djenkins at backcountry.com>
To: jason at infogenix.com

This entry level position allows successful candidate to join our top
notch team of Software Engineers in the design, development, deployment,
and support of web based business applications and web store front.
NOTE: we are looking for someone to solve bugs and work in a perl-based
environment. There is very little PHP, and absolutely no Flash,
Photoshop, or other 'web design' oriented work. This is a programming
gig.

Primary Responsibilities:
Fix bugs logged by customers and users
Troubleshoot, develop, and enhance custom applications running on the
Interchange application server (using Perl and PostgresSQL)
Participate in the design, development, deployment, and support of new
web store functionality

Required experience:
The qualified individual will have a minimum of either 2 years college
education in programming or equivalent practical experience

Desired experience:
PERL, PostgreSQL, Interchange, HTML, Apache, SQL, XML
Red Hat Linux operating system
Prior relational database experience
Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
Must be a quick learner
Strong multitasking abilities and problem solving skills required
Position is based in our Park City corporate office and may require
occasional travel to Salt Lake City locations

Please email resume and salary requirements to jobs at backcountry.com. See
www.backcountry.com for additional information about us.

      * Job location is Park City
      * Compensation: $35K
- --
Dave Jenkins
Chief Technology Officer
Backcountry.com
djenkins at backcountry.com
TEL: 801.746.7580 x110
backcountry.com | tramdock.com | dogfunk.com | explore64.com |
steepandcheap.com
"we use the gear we sell"