[Fwd: Developers wanted]

Jayce^ jason at infogenix.com
Thu Sep 8 14:10:50 MDT 2005

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Developers wanted
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:45:14 -0600
From: Dave Jenkins <djenkins at backcountry.com>
To: jason at infogenix.com

Backcountry.com is growing rapidly, and we need perl developers to
assist us in developing our world-class ERP systems for outdoor gear and
online retail.

This person will join our top notch team of programmers in the design,
development, deployment, and support of web based business applications
and web store front.

Primary Responsibilities:
- - Develop and enhance custom applications running on the Interchange
application server (using Perl and PostgresSQL)
- - Participate in the design, development, deployment, and support of new
web store functionality
- - The ideal candidate will possess a combination of development
experience and server installation / support experience
- - Fix bugs logged by customers and users
- - Maintain and enhance data schema to support needs

Required experience:
- - The qualified individual will have a minimum of either 2 years college
education in programming or equivalent practical experience
- - PERL, Postgres, and Interchange experience required
- - HTML, Apache, SQL, XML experience strongly recommended
- - Red Hat Linux operating system experience
- - Prior relational database experience required
- - Practical Interchange application server experience desired
- - Prefer previous server and network administration experience
- - Web server administration
- - Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- - Strong multitasking abilities and problem solving skills required
- - Position is based in our Park City corporate office and may require
occasional travel to Salt Lake City locations

Please email resume and salary requirements to jobs at backcountry.com. See
www.backcountry.com for additional information about us. Telecommuting
is not desirable. Applications from Utah, or those willing to relocate
to Utah will be considered.

      * Job location is Park City
      * Compensation: $45K+
- --
Dave Jenkins
Chief Technology Officer
Backcountry.com
djenkins at backcountry.com
TEL: 801.746.7580 x110
backcountry.com | tramdock.com | dogfunk.com | explore64.com |
steepandcheap.com
"we use the gear we sell"