Fwd: UUG Installfest Announcement

Erin Sharmahd tuxgirl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:10:43 MDT 2005

Hello Pluggers!

The UUG is having their semesterly installfest this weekend (Saturday,
Sept 10), from 10:00 am til around 3pm in the Crabtree Building Lobby
(on campus).  We will be accepting computers until around 1:30 pm.

We will be installing on both Macintosh and PC computers.   Primary
distros will be Fedora Core 4 and Ubuntu, but if someone brings their
own cds, we will install other distros (not gentoo).

Installees are expected to be present while their computer is installed.

Feel free to send your friends over to the installfest if they are
interested in getting Linux.

Thanks,
~Erin Sharmahd