Skilled Java Developer Needed

Dan Forward plug at forwardhome.com
Wed Sep 7 17:06:33 MDT 2005

Michael Halcrow wrote:

>On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 04:41:35PM -0600, Dennis wrote:
>

>>Dan Forward wrote:
>>

>>>Compensation
>>>--------------------
>>>$70K - $150K depending on experience. Bonuses and benefits are
>>>additional.
>>>

>>What experience does it take to get the $150k?
>>

>The kind of experience that is currently earning you $140k. ;-)

More particularly, it is the kind of experience that will earn the
company >= $150K. We would pay that kind of money for Joshua Bloch, for
example. I had a hard time convincing our HR guy that a developer in
Utah County could be worth $150K, regardless of the cost of living here,
but if someone has the experience to get twice as much done as two $75K
developers, it is simple math. I would love to have such a person on
staff, that cuts to the chase and thinks through problems well.

Sincerely,

Dan Forward