Suggestion for a good monochrome laserjet?

Michael Halcrow mike at halcrow.us
Mon Sep 5 20:27:26 MDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 08:24:29AM -0600, Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> Michael Halcrow wrote:
> >but with the ghosting problem and all, I am just inclined to get a new
> >Epson Stylus at this point.
>
> Isn't the Epson Stylus a inkjet printer?

Yeah; I haven't owned any inkjets for about five years now, so I'd
like to see how much better they're doing nowadays. I keep finding
things that I want to print out in color too. :-) And Epson Stylus is
fully supported (fancy features and all) with the Gimp-Print driver
(the Gutenprint driver looks nifty, but I don't like the binary-only
component at all).

Mike
The only dumb question is one you haven't asked yet.