Email domain black listed?

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Mon Sep 5 16:54:34 MDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 04:44:15PM -0600, Andy Bradford wrote:

> Comcast is notorious for having spammers on their network. I just had an
> idea that could profit from Comcast users; it likely already exists as a
> service, but... What about an SMTP relay service for folks like you that
> have problems sending email because of your ISP?

I'm using dnsmadeeasy.com for $15/year and it rocks.  No more:

host smtp.comcast.net[204.127.202.27] refused to talk to me:
450 too frequent connects from 67.186.220.76, please try again later.

I'm not a spammer, but I do run some remote monitoring for my employer
at my house, and apparently comcast doesn't really want to support
MTA's, just MUA's.

Dnsmadeeasy even runs on some high ports in case your ISP blocks port 25.

Barry