Email domain black listed?

Barry Roberts blr at
Mon Sep 5 16:54:34 MDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 04:44:15PM -0600, Andy Bradford wrote:
> Comcast is notorious for having spammers on their network. I just had an
> idea that could profit from Comcast users; it likely already exists as a
> service, but... What about an SMTP relay service for folks like you that
> have problems sending email because of your ISP?

I'm using for $15/year and it rocks.  No more:

host[] refused to talk to me:
450 too frequent connects from, please try again later.

I'm not a spammer, but I do run some remote monitoring for my employer
at my house, and apparently comcast doesn't really want to support
MTA's, just MUA's.

Dnsmadeeasy even runs on some high ports in case your ISP blocks port 25.