WINE and viruses

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:49:23 MDT 2005

I dunno about Wine, because I never have gotten it to successfully run.
However I installed McAfee Security Suite onto my Win4Lin desktop, and
it found no less than 37 viri (guess I need to have a talk with my
friends about safe surfing habits).  I wonder if this is a new record
for worst infected Linux box in history... I think I'll call Guiness ;)