Suggestion for a good monochrome laserjet?

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Sun Sep 4 22:33:02 MDT 2005

Michael Halcrow wrote:
> I have had an HP LaserJet 1200 for a few years now. I just changed the
> toner at the beginning of summer.

I'd like to second the recommendation for the HP LJ 1200. Great printer and
unlike most of the lower-end LaserJet models before it, it understands
Postscript, thereby, making it a winner for Linux printing.

-=Fozz

  "Freshly cooked pasta is paired with chunky sauce for quick cooking in a
   skillet. It will expand a world of fancy pasta menu."
     -- Seen on a Japanese frozen dinner package