Good Hot Topic Filters?

Tyler Strickland tyler at tylers.org
Sat Sep 3 09:36:16 MDT 2005

On 09/03/2005 02:40 AM, Steve wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is a way to configure composer or maybe I'll need
> to use a different email client all together, that will allow me to
> "watch" or ignore topics, so that especially in the event of a topic of
> little or no interest to me, that that particular topic may be filtered
> in some way, so it is not visible to me, and to do this, without having
> to create a new rule based on each topic.
> Anyways thanks for the info.
> FYI I'm running Gentoo

I'm a Thunderbird guy myself, but I've been interested in the same
question for a while now.  The strange thing is that there's a menu in
Thunderbird that refers to "Ignored Threads" (View->Threads->Ignored
Threads) but I can't find any other reference to ignoring threads.  I
can't even find a way to actually ignore a thread.  Weird.

--Tyler