[OT] Job Post (Tech Support for established security product)

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 03:31:55 MDT 2005

Hello everyone, I just landed a new job, it's temp to hire, doing
customer support for McAffee AntiVirus.
After the interview, my interviewer let slip that he had encountered
some difficulty finding qualified applicants in the area.
So I asked him if he would mind me posting something here, because I
know we have an abundance of qualified people, on this list.

The benefits are, good pay, pleasant working environment,Health,
Disability, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, Cafeteria Plan, paid vacation
and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Requirements are, High School Diploma or GED, Some level of technical
proficiency, Good troubleshooting skills, Some familiarity with Windows.

Anyways if you are interested, please call 801-224-4964, tell him Steve
sent you, and that you heard about the job on the Provo Linux Users
Group mailing list.

Have a Nice Day!