Free Opera license, today only

Joel Finlinson joel.finlinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:13:24 MDT 2005

On 8/31/05, Kenneth Burgener <kenneth at uvlug.org> wrote:
> Troy Wolfe wrote:
> >I use it on linux, because it can access my benfits website where Firefox
> > cannot. The site claims to be IE only.
> > www.walmartbenefits.com <http://www.walmartbenefits.com>
>

> Yeah, Opera has the nice ability to claim to be IE, Opera or Mozilla.
>
> Check out...
> Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> "Browser Identification".
>
> Kenneth

     Or a simple F12 key will do it too.  One of the most unique
features that I like is the Zoom-in and the Zoom-out of a page by
using + or - on the keypad.  (Makes it great for reading text in
larger font).  An * goes back to normal page.

    Another useful feature is a rightclick on any webpage and the
auto-reload-every-so-many seconds option.  I use it to watch stocks at
the closing of the market.

   JOEL