Power Trips

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Thu Sep 1 21:04:32 MDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 06:37:59PM -0600, Erin Sharmahd wrote:
> We've also lost many people who aren't as interested in the purely
> technical discussion, but who answer questions when they know how...
> this is what andrew was talking about, and it was a good point..

That's not quite exactly what I was talking about.  I'll just speak for
myself and say I love technical discussions and not just question,
answer, question, answer, question, answer.  Technical discussions just
have a way of degrading into off-topic-ness, and I really don't mind it.

Rolling my eyes every once in a while is good exercise, anyway.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/