Put the reply-to header back...

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Sep 1 10:37:57 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 09:39 -0600, Grant Shipley wrote:
> Of course, my point is invalid if the "powers that be" feel that the
> general membership of the list should have no say about the inner
> workings of the list.  If this is the case, please let us *members*
> know and we will pipe down until we have next elections... wait a
> second.... do we have elections?

Nope, we don't have elections. Plug is ruled by pure nepotism and back
room dealing. That said, if you were to volunteer, I'd wager 3:1 that
hans'd step down and let you tack responsibility for maintaining the
plug server and the list.

Odds are 100% that if anyone wants to be Plug Webmaster (and then
follows through by actually doing something) I'd give up the position.

As for Jayce^... I think he enjoys the power too much. We'll probably
have to storm his house with pitchforks and torches.

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com
* ^From:.*sjansen@