eCryptfs in LWN

Michael Halcrow mike at halcrow.us
Thu Oct 27 13:40:55 MDT 2005

Looks like my new filesystem made the cover of ``LWN'':

http://lwn.net/

(Look under Kernel: eCryptfs).

For those w/out subscriptions: look again next week when it's free. Or
just read the linux-fsdevel mailing list archives for this month. :-)

Mike
                         Michael A. Halcrow

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.