ProvoProvoProvo! (Jeff Waugh Presentation)

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:22:03 MDT 2005

On 10/25/05, Erin Sharmahd <tuxgirl at gmail.com> wrote:
> We're really excited to announce that Jeff Waugh (of Ubuntu and Gnome
> fame) will be coming to speak to UUG (and other local LUGs) to promote
> the new Breezy Badger release of Ubuntu!  He'll be presenting on
> November 15, at 7:30 pm in the Crabtree building auditorium.

Can we ask him why there's no easy way to open gnome-terminal?  I
haven't installed Breezy -- I've just used the live cd -- but there is
no right-click -> Open Terminal or terminal launcher in any of the
menus.  I can understand (though I don't agree) with removing the
"Open Terminal" item from the right-click menu, but not having it
anywhere in the menu is criminal.

Has anyone installed Breezy?  Is this just a Live CD issue?

-Bryan