$6,000+ project

Tyler Strickland tyler at tylers.org
Fri Oct 21 09:17:18 MDT 2005

On 10/21/2005 09:11 AM, contact at echazen.com wrote:
> I have a project that I need to outsource to a company or group.  Is there a
> company or team on this board/list that can take it on?  I don't want
> programmers who have full-time jobs and just freelance on the side.  The job
> will pay at LEAST $6,000 and will take 5-7 weeks.
>
> Please email if you are interested in the details or if you know of a
> company/group of programmers on the pluglist who may be interested.

Details would help here...  For example, programming language, type of
project (web, desktop, server...), extent of project, etc.

Also, how large a group are you looking for?  Does it already have to
exist or would several interested people work?

It's hard to say I'm available without knowing what I'm available for.

--Tyler