$6,000+ project

contact at echazen.com contact at echazen.com
Fri Oct 21 09:11:54 MDT 2005

I have a project that I need to outsource to a company or group.  Is there a
company or team on this board/list that can take it on?  I don't want
programmers who have full-time jobs and just freelance on the side.  The job
will pay at LEAST $6,000 and will take 5-7 weeks.

Please email if you are interested in the details or if you know of a
company/group of programmers on the pluglist who may be interested.

Thanks,

Jason Ho-Ching
eChazen Internet  <http://www.echazen.com/> Solutions
Office:   602.635.2125
Cell:      480.452.8560
AIM: eChazenSupport | YAHOO: eChazen | MSN: support at eChazen.com | SKYPE:
eChazen