utah gentoo list (possible interest?)

Dreamer smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:14:58 MDT 2005

I'ld be interested, just switched to SuSE on my desktop, but every
server I have access to runs Gentoo as soon as I can get my hands on
it.  Would still be running Gentoo on my desktop as well, if I'd have
known SuSE was the behemoth slot, made of molasses that it is, prior
to install.  However I work with windows users all day long, I'm
pretty frzzled at the end of the day, so speed isn't as important when
I get home, as just not having to worry about admining my desktop.

Anyways, count me in!