Desktop Admin Position at

Jesse Stay jessestay at
Thu Oct 20 18:41:05 MDT 2005

The company I just started working for is looking for someone to be a
Desktop Admin.  The position is fairly simple - we are looking for
someone that knows their stuff and knows it well that can set up and
maintain Windows and Linux desktops as we get new employees.
BackCountry is a very fast-growing online marketplace for outdoor
gear, based out of Park City, Utah.  The general work-ethic here is
"work hard, play hard".  If this fits your description or any of you
know of someone that fits this description, please forward resumes and
info to myself or djenkins at   Bonus points if you can
share your favorite outdoor experience!