iPod or music player.

Richard Esplin richjunk1 at byu.net
Tue Oct 18 15:27:24 MDT 2005

This was discussed last month. Here are the two threads in the archives. The
second one is rather long with some OT tangents:

http://plug.org/pipermail/plug/2005-September/016772.html
http://plug.org/pipermail/plug/2005-September/016989.html
http://plug.org/pipermail/plug/2005-September/017019.html

Good luck,

Richard Esplin

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 15:11, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> I'm buying an MP3 player (after work) for my wife.  I've never needed to
> look into them until now.  The problem is, I have to pick up the gift
> A.S.A.P. and don't really have time to research things like I would like
> to.
>
> I dig the form of the iPod and would consider it if I knew my wife could
> put music onto it easily with Fedora Core 4 or Ubuntu.  But, I would
> consider other suggestions also.
>
> I guess the only real qualification I have is it should work well with
> Linux and MP3 (Oggs would be nice).  Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks for saving my bacon ;)
>
> Gabe
<snip>