DSPAM + vpopmail + qmail

Matthew Ross Walker matt at thebraingarden.com
Tue Oct 18 15:12:34 MDT 2005

Alright, I solved this today, digging through year-old archives on
another mailling list.

The solution is to replace the .qmail-default for the domain in
question. Here's what I'm using:

|/usr/bin/dspam --mode=tum --deliver=innocent,spam \
  --feature=chained,noise --user $EXT@$USER --stdout | \
  /var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

I'm still working on getting the web interface for dspam set up, but
this setup lets everything work. :)
--
Matthew Walker
The Brain Garden, Inc
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-1075
Home: (801) 491-2079
Page: (801) 283-9887 (Emergencies Only)

Random Quote:
The history of warfare is similarly subdivided, although here the phases
are Retribution, Anticipation, and Diplomacy.  Thus:

Retribution:
	I'm going to kill you because you killed my brother.
Anticipation:
	I'm going to kill you because I killed your brother.
Diplomacy:
	I'm going to kill my brother and then kill you on the
	pretext that your brother did it.