iPod or music player.

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Oct 18 15:11:56 MDT 2005

I'm buying an MP3 player (after work) for my wife.  I've never needed to
look into them until now.  The problem is, I have to pick up the gift
A.S.A.P. and don't really have time to research things like I would like
to.

I dig the form of the iPod and would consider it if I knew my wife could
put music onto it easily with Fedora Core 4 or Ubuntu.  But, I would
consider other suggestions also.

I guess the only real qualification I have is it should work well with
Linux and MP3 (Oggs would be nice).  Any recommendations?

Thanks for saving my bacon ;)

Gabe