FreeNX

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Oct 17 10:36:09 MDT 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 at 09:06 -0600, Michael Torrie wrote:
> > And let me just say, it's worth all of that effort. NX really does rock!
>
> Agreed.  How many of you use the VNC or RDP proxy feature?  Also, do any
> of you use the file and print sharing capabilities of NX?

I have not been able to get the VNC feature to work, but would like to.
It starts up and paints the screen once, but then stops. VNC over the
VPN works fine, but is of course slower than I imagine it would be in
NX.

Haven't tried out the file/print stuff yet.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach