FreeNX

Dalan andelind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:50:53 MDT 2005

Last time at the meeting, I can remember his name because I suck at names.
He said if there was any thing I would like to see at plug. I would like to
see something about FreeNX. I've tried to get FreeNX to work on Fredra core
3 and 4 Gentoo and sues. I've only gotten it to work on Knoppix.

I would like to see a presentation about FreeNX or Help trying to get FreeNX
to work. Before you ask Yes I've done google and I've done the many how to.

I guess that all the info I have sure I can keep typing but who here wants
me to continue?

--
-=/Dalan Andelin/=-