Faxing solutions

Matt Bowler matt at mattbowler.com
Sat Oct 15 11:52:24 MDT 2005

I have used internet faxing with great results.  I tied an ethernet capable
fax machine to a domain name and we sent  and received picture-perfect faxes
(fax at mycompany.com).  I don't recall the exact model but it was a Panasonic.
We also had a high-end (not cheaper HP) all-in-one that faxed from the copy
machine w/ similar great results.