Treo 650 experience?

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Fri Oct 14 16:52:10 MDT 2005

> Barry Roberts wrote:
> >I just got my Treo 650 this week, and I'm having a heck of a time
> >getting it to synch with any of my linux boxes.  I've found several
> >tutorials and HOWTO's, but there are a couple of steps that always
> >fail for me with bluetooth/ppp.

I got usb sync working reliably on debian and FC4 in case anyone is
interested.  On debian I seup udev and wrapped pilot-xfer in a script
as shown here:

http://www.clasohm.com/blog/one-entry?entry_id=12096

That didn't work on FC4, but if I 'mknod c 188 1 /dev/pilot' that
fixed it right up.  Bluetooth wil just have to wait, I guess.

Thanks,
Barry