Help with Ubuntu Hoary to Breezy upgrade glitch

Joel Finlinson joel.finlinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:03:27 MDT 2005

    I changed the /etc/apt/sources.list file from Hoary to Breezy and
did an 'apt-get update' and an 'apt-get dist-upgrade' and had
everything go fine except the Gnu-cash/OFX combo pack. I tried to
'apt-get -f install' and it still gives me the same error. I tried to
do System -> Administration -> Synaptics -> Edit -> Fix Broken
Packages and it gives me the same error.

I've googled to no avail.   Here's a link to the error:
http://tinyurl.com/c5cyw

Any ideas on how to resolve this error are appreciated.

   JOEL