ctrl-s froze VI

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 02:23:04 MDT 2005

Well no, not really.
If you are using a basic text editor for editing configuration files,
simple scripts etc, there's just really not much point in having all
of those features.
Now if your developing an application I can see that, but honestly
I'ld rather use a fullfledged IDE.
Look at it like the difference between a swiss army knife and a proper toolbox.