ctrl-s froze VI

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 22:06:27 MDT 2005

Ya know, no one ever did ask the question... If your computer is froze
how did you type the email?
As to the vi and emacs flame war, I know of 3 apps who all do the job
of basic text editor much better and simpler than either.

Pico, Nano and Joe

There ya go, works on every distro I've ever tried.
Let the flames begin!

/me Chokes on own trollbait