Ubuntu Installation Problems

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:09:26 MDT 2005

Dan Stovall wrote:

> I just  saw that this morning.  So, now how do I go about getting this
> new version 0.32 and mentioned in that bug fix?   And how do I install
> it?  I assume it is a new version of initramfs-tools.

The most straightforward approach would be to use <insert favorite Live
CD here> to boot the box,apply the temporary fix mentioned in bug
listing, and then once you can actually boot off the root fs, sudo
apt-get update; sudo apt-get upgrade

(assuming you have the Breezy repos in your sources.list)
--

Joshua Simpson -- dataw0lf.org
Lead Network Administrator/Engineer Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com