[OT] Is is just me or does google maps suck now?

Dreamer smorrey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 01:43:46 MDT 2005

IIRC output=html is so you can legally deeplink the map.
Not sure if this was the case now, but in a forum I saw this issue
before and a google rep was explaining that according to the EULA you
can embed the map anywhere so long as you issue a proper query, and
that output=html was part of the query.
I'm too lazy to search for it right now, but if anyone can confirm or
deny, that would be great!