Is is just me or does google maps suck now?

Jonathan Ellis jonathan at carnageblender.com
Fri Oct 7 21:42:56 MDT 2005

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:20:16 -0600, "Michael Torrie"
<torriem at chem.byu.edu> said:
> Things that make it suck:
> - Image is a fixed size and cannot be resized

Hmm.  Nope, I don't see this.

> - No scale displayed any longer.  I am into flight simulation and it
> helps to be able to use google maps to estimate distances

Nope, don't see this either.

> - No way of bookmarking particular locations and zoom level.  So I can't
> show you the latest UFO landing spot I just discovered in Area 51.

Still has "link to this page."

> blah blah blah

I have no idea what you're doing, but both maps.google.com and
local.google.com have nice big scalable maps with all the features both
now and this morning when I first had a look.

-Jonathan