Systems Developer for Bank of American Fork

Greg and Jill Jepperson gregjill at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:33:03 MDT 2005

Bank of American Fork is a community bank with 10 branches in Utah and
Salt Lake counties. We are one of the largest community banks in the
state of Utah. The bank is seeking an internal systems developer to
primarily build business applications for our intranet.

Requirements (in order of importance): Creatively design systems to
automate business processes and solve problems. Build Java web and
some desktop business applications. Design web pages using CSS,
graphic art, and Javascript. Integrate systems and frameworks (e.g.
connecting a blog to a photo gallery and making them look, feel, and
act the same). Use XML/XSL to develop and consume web services.
Database design, implementation, optimization, and usage.

Desirable (but not required) attributes: Familiarity with Java
components such as Spring, Hibernate, OpenSymphony, etc. Experience
using Eclipse or other IDE. Experience with Novell products.
Experience administrating web/database servers.

Job tasks: Work with a team to develop internal web applications to
automate business processes, improve communication, organize and make
information accessible. Strong communication skills both written and
verbal are essential.

Send cover letter and resume or questions to Greg Jepperson at
gjepperson at bankaf.com or jobs at bankaf.com.

See www.bankaf.com for more information about the Bank of American Fork.