godaddy webmail drops message body

Doran Barton fozz at
Tue Oct 4 14:42:11 MDT 2005

Matt Bowler wrote:
> Does anyone else use godaddy webmail?
> About 15% of my messages get the message body dropped, leaving just the
> signature, as you can see below.  If I download it into any client the
> entire message appears.  If I forward it to is still missing
> the body.  Any ideas?

I've always said with GoDaddy, you get what you pay for. ;-)

fozz at is Doran L. Barton, president, Iodynamics LLC
  "When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him
   melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle
   him with vigor."
     -- From a brochure of a car rental firm in Tokyo