NUPM meeting

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:55:53 MST 2005

I've just been volunteered ... err ... I mean ... I've just
volunteered to do a presentation for NUPM on December 14th.  I've
decided to do it on using VIm to develop perl scripts

Please let me know what subtopics you'd like to see covered.  I'm not
promising to cover everything requested.

Also, keep in mind that I edit nearly all of my files through a ssh
connection so gvim isn't really an option (I'll have to squeeze
preparation of this presentation in between various activities where
I'm already in a session).
--
Alan