UUG RAID/LVM Presentation

Topher Fischer javert42 at cs.byu.edu
Tue Nov 29 03:30:02 MST 2005

>A new event has been posted on the BYU Unix Users Group website:
>
>Date: Thursday December 1st
>Time: 7:30 PM
>Place: 340 Crabtree
>
>RAID/LVM Presentation
>
>With disk space being so cheap these days, we finally have the space required to digitally store our CD collections, photos, video, and countless episodes of the Simpsons.  Come learn about the powerful tools that you can use to easily set up a system to safely store your data.
>
>For more info:
>man mdadm
>man lvm

If you missed the UVLUG presentation, be sure not to miss this one
(RAID/LVM presentations will shortly be going out of season).  This is
an extremely practical topic which will be accompanied by an amazing,
fraternally inspired demonstration.

Don't miss it!

--
Topher Fischer
GnuPG Fingerprint: 3597 1B8D C7A5 C5AF 2E19  EFF5 2FC3 BE99 D123 6674
javert42 at cs.byu.edu