Utopia!

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:58:48 MST 2005

> Thanks Steve.  I was very interested because I've been looking into
> getting Utopia and using Mstar.  I live in Payson.  I called Mstar and
> they told me I would be able to get their service in 3-4 months, but I'm
> not sure when I'll have fiber installed in my neighborhood.  Are there
> any Utopia insiders out there who know when (or if for that matter)
> Utopia lines will be throughout Payson.  I live right next to the
> freeway a little north of the south exit.
> Lee

I live in payson up near the high school and they have already laid
the fiber in my neighborhood.  (new dry creek area)  So I am guessing
you will have in a less than 3 months.  They installed my entire
neighborhood in less than two weeks.

 I have been looking forward to Utopia for several years now.... but
guess what?  The very month its available I decide to move to Raleigh
to take a positon at Red Hat.  Sucks to be me. (Okay not really.)