UUG Meeting Cancelled!

sdlockhart at bigplanet.com sdlockhart at bigplanet.com
Tue Nov 15 02:33:11 MST 2005

Um, maybe a criminal?
They don't exactly follow any type of social convention or rules of etiquette.
But, of course, I'm stating the obvious.

Maybe this is why Penguins travel together in flocks (or whatever group is the proper term).
Safety in numbers.
So where was the speaker's wing man when the criminal element preyed upon him?

Scott
(formerly of Provo, now in the big bad Windy City of Chicago)