UUG Meeting Cancelled!

TuxGirl tuxgirl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:58:45 MST 2005

We are cancelling the meeting for Tuesday, November 15, because of the
following occurance.

Jeff Waugh, the was-to-be presenter for Tuesday night's UUG meeting
was robbed while in Montreal. ( http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/blog/ )
Most of his documents, his money, his credit card, and other important
stuff was stolen.  Without his gear and with no funds, we've been
informed he had to return home to Australia.

We apologize for the last minute notice At the moment we don't know if
we will be able to reschedule the meeting or not. Since we had been
planning on having this meeting on Tuesday this week, we will not have
the usual 3rd-Thursday meeting.

Thank you for your patience,
~Erin Sharmahd