Provo Web Site Hacked

Michael Halcrow mike at halcrow.us
Mon Nov 14 17:17:59 MST 2005

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 04:59:10PM -0700, Chris Carey wrote:
> On 11/14/05, Kenneth Burgener <kenneth at uvlug.org> wrote:
> > Will you be posting your source code?
>
> My contribution to the open source community:
>
> http://chrisspot.com/software/imagetohtml/imagetohtml.txt

Just a friendly Public Service Announcement:

I don't see a copyright statement or a license. Without those things,
the code must, by default, be considered ``Copyright (c), All Rights
Reserved,'' which is technically not Open Source.

Mike
"Information economics, in the absence of objects, will be based
more on relationship than possession."
 - John Perry Barlow