Provo Web Site Hacked

Dan Stovall dbstovall at
Sat Nov 12 15:42:58 MST 2005

I just went to look at when the last day for yard waste garbage
collection is in Provo and it looks like the city web site got hacked.
 Here is a screen cap just in case they take it down before anyone
else sees it.  I am not doing this to give these guys publicity or
anything.  I just thought that it is funny that some "l33t h4x0rz"
would name their little club after a lame disnet movie.

I swear Power Point is going to be the downfall of higher education in
western society.