iProvo duopoly

Erik R. Jensen erikrj at netradius.com
Fri Nov 11 13:24:51 MST 2005

> Does anyone have any network performance input on Veracity (off Campus
> Telecom.)
> vs MSTAR?

I am using Veracity on iProvo and like it very much so far. I was able to
obtain my fastest download rate yet (1.9MByte/s). Upload speeds appear to
be synchronous, but I don't have a server to upload anything to on a line
bigger than 6Mbit/s. Besides internet, they are also providing my cable
and phone service. Their support has also been nice to work with.

http://users.netradius.com/~erikrj/mmm-download.jpg

I haven't used MSTAR so I cannot comment on them.

--
Erik R. Jensen